- 1 pound Wellborn 2R Ground Beef
- 8 Slices New York Bakery Texas Toast
- 4 Leafs of Lettuce
For the Pimento
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces diced pimentos
- A dash of Tabasco
- 1 1/2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the Pimento:
- Place cream cheese and mayonnaise into a large mixing bowl and beat at medium speed until thoroughly combined.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Mix till combined, then add pimentos.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and tabasco.
Grilling The Burgers:
- Rub the grill with an oil soaked paper towel.
- Pat the burger meat out and sprinkle with salt and pepper on each side.
- Place on a grill heated to high heat and turn down to medium heat.
- Grill on each side until desired temperature, about 4-5 minutes for medium.
- After the first flip of the burger, add the pimento, and place the bread on the grill, and close the lid to finish cooking.
- Turn the bread once and then remove everything from the grill.
- Place a little lettuce on one piece of bread, next the burger and close it up with another piece of Texas Toast.