- 1 (3-5 pound) Wellborn 2R boneless arm roast
- ½ (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
- ½ (12 ounce) jar pepperoncini juice
- 1 (1 ounce) packet au jus gravy mix
- 1 (0.4 oz) package buttermilk ranch dressing (such as Hidden Valley®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Combine chuck roast, pepperoncini, pepperoncini juice, au jus mix, buttermilk ranch dressing, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker. Cook on Low until roast is fork-tender, about 8 hours.
- Step 2 – Pull chuck apart with 2 forks. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
Serve with your favorite vegetable, salad and some rolls and you will have some happy campers at your dinner table. Great to make sandwiches with the next day! Put the beef hot on a sub roll with some more pepperoncini peppers, grilled bell peppers and onions with some melted provolone cheese for another great meal.