by Jacque Jalaf, JacquesGotMeat
Our all-natural New York Strip Steak is easy to cook, a popular steak with a distinctive flavor. This recipe is as seen on Jacque's TikTok featuring our Wellborn 2R New York Strip steak. CLICK HERE- to watch Jacque's video to see exactly how he prepares it.
- 1 Wellborn New York Strip Steak
- 1 Fresh Baguette
- 1 Red Onion
- Fresh Arugula
- Blue Cheese Crumble
- Balasmic Glaze
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 3 Cloves of Crushed Garlic
- Fresh Thyme
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
- Temp your NY strips and then rub it with a little olive oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bring a pan to high heat and sear your steak for 3 minutes on one side, flip & sear for 2 more minutes and then cut the heat.
- Add butter, crushed garlic and fresh thyme to the pan.
- Baste steak in the butter for a minute and then remove it from the pan to and allow it to rest.
- Slice one red onion and caramelize it in a pan on low heat with a little olive oil.
- Cut your baguette in half and toast it in the oven.
- Add the arugula to a bowl and drizzle on some olive oil. Season with sale and pepper and toss it all together.
- Lay down the bottom of the baguette.
- Add a bed of the dressed arugula.
- Add your thinly sliced New York Strip.
- Add the caramelized onions.
- Drizzle on some balsamic glaze.
- Add the top of the baguette.
- Cut into it and ENJOY!