- 1 (3-3 1/2 pound) Wellborn 2R Boneless Pot roast
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
- 1 (1 ounce) packet au jus gravy mix
- 1 (0.4 oz) package buttermilk ranch dressing (such as Hidden Valley®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1 – Combine roast, stock, au jus mix, buttermilk ranch dressing, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker. Cook on Low until roast is fork-tender, about 8 hours.
- Step 2 – Pull roast apart with 2 forks. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
Serve with your favorite vegetables and a side of rolls and Easter dinner is complete!