- 1 1/2 pounds Wellborn 2R ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounce package of ziti cooked and drained
- 28 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet.
- Add the garlic salt while browning, stirring until crumbly.
- When the beef is brown on the inside and outside, drain well. Add the spaghetti sauce.
- Mix the ziti noodles with the spaghetti and meat sauce.
- Spoon into a 9×13 inch baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.