- 1 pound Wellborn 2R ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Minute Rice uncooked
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef.
- Drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water.
- Stir well and allow mixture to come to a boil.
- Turn down heat, then add in uncooked Minute Rice and stir.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes (until rice is tender.)
- Then remove lid and stir in salsa and cheese.
- Turn off the heat and it’s ready to serve!
Garnish with diced fresh tomatoes and avocado. Great with fresh homemade tortillas and a green salad.
There are no products in the cart!